Well the time has come... my 10 year high school reunion. I am feeling OLD! I was never a big fan of highschool, but I thought it would be fun to go to the family day picnic, see some old friends and show off my adorable family! We packed up the car, got some lunch for the picnic and arrived to find three other Southport grads looking for the reunion - apparently when an invitation says from 11 - 3, it means from 11 -12... Fortunately, we were planning on going with Mike, Betsy and baby Ella, so we packed up and went to a Pie house for dessert and coffee. We had a great time... maybe we will have another class reunion in 10 years, if not I am sure we will still be up for dessert and coffee!
The next day we had a Stewart Pledge Class 1999 reunion planned. It was much better attended - almost half of our pledge class came! It was great to see everyone and all the new babies. What special memories we had in that house! What a wonderful group of ladies!