We were fortunate to have Aunt Katie for several weeks this summer. She came on June 1 and stayed until August 1. Holly and I fought over who got her when, but we finally worked it out! Katie was a great help with Andrew and I enjoyed spending some special sister time with her. We had the McQuinn kids for a week and I don't think I could have done it without her and they loved her too! We met in Bloomington for dinner with Aunt Kathy and family to pick up Mema. Andrew had a rough trip home, but we made it... The next day we met Katie and her new husband Scott downtown for lunch and a bike ride around the canal. Scott was a trooper and was most of the man-power behind the 6 person bike! I will up-load some pictures when I get them! We had a wonderful day and did a ton of walking. Saturday morning I went to work and Mema had some time to visit with David and Andrew. We had a quick lunch and then it was off to the airport to say good-bye.
Andrew is going to miss his Aunt Ka Ka
It was fun to have a Mema sitting next to him in the car!
Good-bye Kisses for Aunt Katie