I have been searching high and low for something matching for the boys to wear - this is all I could find... I am sure there will be more matching days. I already apologized to the boys in advance, but they are soooo cute, I couldn't help myself!
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Andrew's Arrival
Andrew was born July 10, 2008 at 8:04am. He was 8lbs 11.5oz and 21.5in long. There was some concern that he may not fit through the birth canal, but with the help of our doula (Julie) and many prayers, he was delivered without any complications.
Isaiah's Arrival
Isaiah Timothy was born May 29, 2010 @ 2:03pm. He was 7lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. We had a wonderful all-natural birth experience with no complications. What a blessing!