



I couldn't resist another photo shoot when Andrew woke up this morning. This is after several changes of clothes, because he still waits until just the right time to pee all over himself. I do try to keep him covered, but I am never quite quick enough! Oh well, only a few more days while he can still fit in his newborn clothes, so I am going to enjoy it! Drew has a wonderful sleep schedule and we feel pretty lucky for the first two weeks of life! I know it is going to change, but so far he has stuck to a routine. We go to bed around 11:00pm and do a good feeding and diaper change. I usually put him in Aunt Cindy's snuggle chair in the co-sleeper for the first stretch of the night. I usually wake up around 2:00am and note that he is starting to stir, so another feeding and diaper change, get into the swaddle-me blanket and in the co-sleeper. He usually sleeps from 3:00am to 6:30 or so. Next another feeding, diaper change, change into some comfy jammies and it is cuddle time with mom and dad until 8:00am. We have a positioner that works well in bed with us and so far we are all getting a pretty good amount of sleep. I should be napping during the day, but it is awfully fun to blog about him when he is sleeping! Right now he is snuggled in my sling on my chest sound asleep! Between the sling and the Baby Bjorn I have him in my arms most of the day and still get tons done (laundry, cleaning, pictures, blogging, cards...). I am loving being a mommy and treasure this time with Andrew.