Friday, December 19, 2008

First Haircut

First official haircut, that is... I cut just a bit off at 4 months, but the comb over was getting a little out of hand and we needed some professional help! Andrew loved the little red car he got to sit in. I was a bit concerned, because he really can't sit yet, but he did wonderful! He looked like such a big boy when it was finished. Next was cousin Eliza's turn... she did great as well and loved seeing such a pretty little girl in the mirror! Holly and I had a wonderful day together and our sweet babies even took a two hour nap at the same time! Holly helped me get the house cleaned up and make a big pork chop, glorified mashed potatoes and fresh green bean meal for our company (Mark, Jen and Samuel-3 months old). We ended the evening with chocolate chip cookies, of course!