Monday, February 16, 2009

Hiccups

We started off Monday morning at the pediatrician for Andrew's flu shot (which I have been avoiding for quite some time now)... he did great. Next we stopped by the clinic to check my messages and do some charts. Andrew fell asleep on the way to Marsh and took a nice snooze as I strolled through the isles buying tons of organic fruits and veggies for his baby food. Next we stopped by Cookie cutters for a second official haircut (yes, to fix what I messed up last week!). Andrew was not very happy by the end of the trim, but we got it done. We came home, put groceries away, had lunch and took a 3 hour nap together! Then we took brownies to a friend, stopped by another grocery store, dropped off videos, came home, made dinner, cleaned the kitchen and went to bed! At some point during the day I had the hiccups, which Andrew thought was hilarious, watch the video below!