It has been another busy week. Sunday we went to the Byrums to help after Michelle's surgery. We had a great time with the kids and tried to help as much as possible. I gave all the girls a bath, made dinner (Roast with potatoes & carrots, green beans and french bread) and picked up the house, then the girls helped me make chocolate chip cookies. Michelle is recovering, but does not like sitting and it is quite difficult with 4 kids under 7 years old! Monday I cleaned the house - Andrew took two 1.5 hour naps, which allowed me time to scrub the bathrooms and make the kitchen sparkle. Scott's family stayed with us Tuesday night and we got them to the airport on Wednesday. We had small group at our house Wednesday night and I was challenged to see if I could make home made cookie dough in 4 minutes, I did it with 20 seconds to spare! Probably not something I should be too proud of! I worked on Thursday morning and daddy stayed home with Andrew. We drove to Plainfield and had dinner with David because he had to work late to make up the extra time. We went to Logan's Steak House and made a date of it, Drew loves going out and is always interested to be in a new surrounding. I had a doctors meeting at 7am on Friday morning and then drove to the south side to visit Aunt Holly and Eliza. Andrew slept through the meeting and the entire drive, what a wonderful baby! I watched Eliza while Holly met a friend for lunch. They both did very well, but two babies under 18 months is a lot of work! We went to Chicago's Pizza for lunch (never gets old!) and drove by the barn we used to take horse back riding lessons at. Drew and Eliza loved looking at the horses and cats! I worked Saturday morning and then had lunch with a veterinarian that I worked with 12 years ago! It was the longest I have ever been away from Andrew (9 hours) and daddy was ready for me by the time I got home! I never worry when daddy is with Andrew and they always have a good time together. We had a restful Sunday - went to church and then came home and watched the Purdue game. Last night Andrew slept from 9 - 4:30 in his crib! Daddy watched the monitor until 2am, so I got a good stretch of sleep that was much needed! I think Andrew is getting an upper incisor because he is chewing on everything and been a bit cranky some days. He is still doing very well with food. The most recent new foods have been sweet potatoes and apples, both a little too tart for his liking. I am planning on making homemade baby food after we get through the trial period, so hopefully it won't be as tart! It has been cold here in Indiana and I am dreaming of the spring when we can get outside to play and plant a garden!