Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy Weekend

We had another busy weekend! Saturday I worked in the morning while David watched Andrew. We went to the Saturday night church service and out Steak & Shake to eat. Sunday we headed to West Lafayette for Andrew's first Purdue basketball game (Purdue vs. Iowa). I was suprised to find that you have to buy a ticket for everyone (no matter what age), so although Andrew can't sit yet, we were suppose to pay $24 dollars to hold him during the game... rediculous! We found a ticket for $10 and it seemed like a steal! Andrew suprisingly loved the game! He watched the entire first half intently and then started to get sleepy. We walked the halls the second half as Andrew tried to fall asleep, which was difficult with the crowd roaring every few minutes! When we got to the car (daddy picked us up at the door, of course) Andrew fell asleep in less than a minute! We went to lunch with some friends (Dave & Jamie Clark) and Andrew didn't make a peep. Then we went over to Wilda's house so she could meet Andrew. Wilda is about 80 years old, but we have a tough time keeping up with her! She has a passion for the Lord and a wonderful outlook on life. I stayed with her when I was on-call during school because I had to be within 15 miles of the clinic. Anyway, we had a lovely visit and an overall fun day. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so no pictures of Andrew in his super cute Purdue outfit (thanks again, Aunt Holly for a wonderful Christmas!).