Saturday, September 17, 2011

More Pictures

I really don't think these boys could get any cuter - it's a good thing, because 3 year old and 15 month old boys can be trying at times!!  We have our good days and our bad days, but thankfully after a few "bad" weeks things are improving!

Andrew  Bruce is getting SO big!  I keep thinking this growing will slow down... 
Popsicle's are a favorite at our house - I especially like the Mighty Minis - they are little and melt slowly.  I do wonder why I pay a premium for a very small amount of popsicle and the answer is less mess!
Andrew has this game figured out!  I think I remember another big sibling (Holly) doing the same thing when I was a kid!
Andrew actually shares on occasion too!
Andrew has been LOVING FOOTBALL this summer!
Say "hands down" and both boys line up ready to play!  Then they run around, fall down and yell "touchdown"!
This is Andrew's "football" face, super intimidating huh!
I think Gymboree is missing out on this baby model! 
He was super excited in this snap shot!
These teeth have been causing Isaiah (and Mommy) trouble these days - I don't  recall Andrew having  too many issues with teeth, but I probably need to look back at the blog to know for sure!