Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sunny Day

The only way to get the boys together for any length of time is - Popsicles!!  So they may have one in their hand for most of my upcoming posts - until Isaiah figures out he gets the bad end of the stick, see below!  These boys are keeping me awfully busy (exhausted) these days.  I occasionally go to work to get a break and I am pretty busy at work!!  I may complain from time to time, but I wouldn't change being at home with these boys for the World.  I don't want to miss a second - they are growing up way too fast!  Andrew and Isaiah are starting to play together and I love watching them.  Isaiah still doesn't say too much, but he knows exactly whats going on and it is so cute to watch him play football, basketball, golf, even running to the freezer with open hands when it is time for a popsicle... he is just one of the guys!  What a blessing these babies are!  Some days I feel I have accomplished little (play, feed kids, clean up after kids, play, snack time, movie, lunchtime, clean kitchen for the third time, nap time, snack time, play time, dinner time, bath time, bedtime) when my wonderful husband comes home to a messy house, no dinner and tells me I have done an amazing job molding two amazing human beings.  What a man!



A little for ME...
A Little for YOU!
Playing cars on the deck

Happy Boys!