Friday, September 9, 2011

September Memories

We spent the evening with the Miller Family remembering Cousin Todd.  Aunt Linda is battling cancer right now, but as always is in good spirits and determine to beat the odds.  We always enjoy spending time with this group and are looking forward to seeing Aunt Linda back on the golf course soon :)  

I typically am on the other side of the camera, but occasionally have daddy snap a few shots (I do want the boys to know they had Mommy when they look through their memory books!)


Sweet babies, getting bigger!
Something got the cousins giggling...
Isaiah had to get in on the action too!

It is officially fall!!  Oh, how I love packing up the summer clothes and breaking out the long sleeves!  We have been having a great time playing outside.
Look at those LONG LEGS!  
I am actually enjoying having a finished deck with no furniture.  Andrew rides his tricycle and Isaiah pushes the mower, and I can actually watch from the kitchen while doing dishes - luxurious life isn't it!!  
I think so!

Isaiah hasn't quite figured out my gate (bench laid down to keep him from going down the stairs), but it won't be long...
Big brother leading the way...
Then comes trouble!!
This is the reason why the bench is in place, Isaiah can climb to the top of the club house and get to the slide  really fast - he is a dare devil and usually, but not always makes it safely down the slide!