Today I had my first day back to work, so Andrew got to spend the morning with daddy. I had a great time at work - it was good to be back at the clinic working with wonderful people and pets. I enjoyed using my brain for a few hours and luckily things just came back to me. Daddy was glad to get rid of me and have some one-on-one time with his son! Andrew thinks dad is pretty neat and didn't seem to miss his mommy too much! I will be working two half days a week, about 40 hours a month. Grandma Shaffer or Aunt Holly will watch Drew one morning and hopefully daddy will be able to do the rest. I am blessed to have family close by and know he is in good hands when I am away. I sure do miss him after being away for 5 hours, I really appreciate being able to be at home with him as he grows. After playing hard with daddy all morning Drew was ready for some football - a nap with daddy in our basement, the "man cave"!