Friday, October 3, 2008

Fridays with Aunt Holly & Eliza


Every Friday my sister, Holly, and I get together. Most of the time we have a big agenda and get absolutely nothing accomplished, but I must say, we are getting better at doing things with both babies! We put Drew & Eliza in Holly's van together for the first time this week. I was a little worried that Eliza would throw a toy and bonk Drew on the head, but it turned out that they loved it! Drew thought it was great to watch Eliza playing with toys and it kept him entertained. They were sooooo cute together! Me and Holly sat in the front and even had a several minute conversation! We went to lunch at a friends house with other mommies - there were 5 babies and everything went amazingly smooth. We went back to Aunt Holly's for naps and then out to the pizza store for dinner. We had a great day! Drew and I got home around 9:00 and were looking forward to having daddy back home in the morning.