We had another exciting week with small group, mom-2-mom, lunch with other mommies and baby yoga (Andrew loves it now and is soooo cute!).
Thursday, David and I dropped Drew off at Aunt Holly's and had our first date since he was born (he is now 14 weeks old)! We test drove some mini-vans and went out for Ice Cream. Holly enjoyed Andrew, but Eliza wasn't too sure about her mommy holding another baby. Andrew also was sure to remind Aunt Holly the joys of a baby boy and pee peed on her (and pooped), good thing mommy packed several changes of clothes!
On Friday daddy took the day off to spend with us. We have been looking at mini-vans for quite sometime and were set on the Honda Odyssey. After much searching, we found a used 2006 mini-van that had everything I wanted (power sliding doors, seat warmers) and more (sunroof, DVD player...). We drove to Anderson with Andrew and 5 hours later were owners of a new mini-van! I am thrilled to be a mini-van mommy, a little button opens the doors for me, what more could you ask for when your hands are full (mine are full all the time!). I figure I lost the cool factor years ago (OK, so maybe I never had it), but none the less I am proud to be the owner of a mini-van! My mini-van driving record isn't too great... I took out a mailbox (and wiped out the sliding door) of my parents mini-van when I was in high school and then dented another mini-van door on my last day on the job at Purdue's animal labratory. I think I have learned my lesson to take turns a bit wider (at least I hope so). Hopefully Andrew and I will be safe in our new ride.