Friday, September 12, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine!



Each morning Andrew is waking up with a big smile! Last night at the 3:00 AM feeding he was giving me big grins and it took all I had not to smile back (we keep things quiet at 3AM), he went right back to sleep, but it was really cute. His little legs are getting chubby, but overall he is just a really long baby. In the past week I have seen babies up to 7 months old, smaller (or the same size) as he is -- he is going to be one big boy! Andrew is so much fun and other than the occasional tummy ache is a wonderful baby. I still keep socks on his hands at night, because he likes to wake up and scratch his face. Someday he will realize he has hands... We spent the day with Aunt Holly and Eliza - It seems that we never get too much accomplished, but have a good time visiting and watching our little ones. We can never seem to get many pictures, but spend a lot of time together each week.