
Andrew continues to amaze us every day! This week he has mastered the art of putting the pacifier in his mouth (we put it in his hand for him). He has been practicing for a week or so and now has it down pat! Dave was watching him this morning and he rolled from his back to his tummy on his own! I missed it, but don't think it will be long before he has it figured out! Drew is still a pretty good sleeper, we had a few weeks of every 3 hour feedings, but now his first
stretch is usually 5 - 6 hours long. I have been putting him in his co-sleeper awake the past few nights and he plays for a few minutes (watches the fan and scratches the mesh on the co-sleeper, really cute to watch him) and falls asleep with no problems. He will be 4 months old on November 10 and it seems that all his tummy issues are worked out for the most part. He occasionally will have a tummy ache when mommy eats
Mexican or dairy (which I did this week...it was my birthday!), but I try to watch my diet.