Saturday, November 8, 2008

Visit to Betsy & Mike's House

We took a trip to the South side to have dinner with my high school friend, Betsy Mercer (now Matlock) and her husband, Mike. Betsy and I just recently caught up after 8 years of college, life... and are really enjoying our friendship. Betsy is 22 weeks pregnant and will find out on Monday if she is having a boy or girl, I guess girl for the record! We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet their new arrival. Drew had a pretty good showing, but he let us know when he was ready for bed time! We had a terrific dinner and Oreo cream pie for dessert! We reminisced about the old days and even found some of our other friends from the past on face book. Betsy told me that our class will be having our 10 year high school reunion next summer, are we getting old or what! Oh well, I am enjoying every second!